Management Accounting Service Package
The “Management Accounting Service Package” is a product bundle comprising modules within the DraERP software. It encompasses features such as accounting, asset management, and lending. This package equips businesses with a complete set of tools for financial management, accounting ledgers, and fixed assets, as well as the management of business loans. This enables enterprises to maintain control, have an overall view, and promptly address issues within the business.
- Helps track disbursements, repayments, and pledges. Also, unsecured loans with accumulated interest rates for lending.
- Assists in generating detailed financial and asset reports for the business.
- Manages the location and maintenance schedule of all fixed assets, including their positions and maintenance timelines.
- Facilitates quick and efficient accounting for purchases, sales, and disposals.
- Facilitates simplified accounting management for the company compared to handling disparate and manual reporting and data.
The main subsystems within the Management Accounting Service Package include
The accounting subsystem of DraERP helps collect data and draft reports on accounting activities to meet the needs of various departments. The accounting subsystem is divided into sub-modules such as ledger management, accounts receivable, cash flow, accounts payable, and more. It provides the necessary tools for your organization to manage financial matters effectively.
Assets are a module within the DraERP software. It helps maintain records of fixed assets for the business, such as computers, furniture, cars, etc. It also manages depreciation, sales, or disposal of these assets. Businesses can track the location of assets or keep records of employees currently using those assets. Additionally, the module allows businesses to manage maintenance details for the assets.