The Retail module is a subsystem in DraERP software that helps retail businesses manage their business activities. This module provides features such as warehouse management, order management, sales management, customer management, and revenue management.
- Manage customer loyalty program and retail point of sale records.
- Allows opening and closing shifts at the point of sale.
- Fund management.
- Manage the fund budget at the beginning of the shift and the balance at the end of the shift, automatically update it in the accounting books for easy management, cash flow statistics and loss control during the buying and selling process.
Point of sale
- In DraERP, you can create and manage various points of sale.
- The point of sale module provides the following features:
- Store management: helps manage and analyze orders, inventory, human resources, revenue and expenditure and business activities of the store.
- Inventory management: helps control, analyze and closely manage inventory.
- Financial and accounting management: automatically store, analyze and manage business information, data and financial and accounting reports.
- Automatically recommend ordering: the system allows managers to configure an item and automatically propose a new order when the inventory quantity falls below the configured minimum level.
- Loyalty programs allow customers to accumulate points by spending a certain amount and use the points for future purchases.
- Customer Management:
- Businesses will collect information from customers’ preferences and consumption behaviors to update and manage more accurately.
- This helps businesses understand their customers better, thereby creating appropriate strategies to attract and retain loyal customers.