The sales management module is a subsystem in DraERP software that helps manage export and sales transactions according to the process flow from sales plans, sales contracts, pricing policies, order management, to Export goods, issue invoices and manage debt.
Manage customers, partners and business agents
- Customer management:
- Create and manage customer information.
- Customer purchase history.
- Payment information and shipping address.
- Bonus points and other related information.
- Managing partners and business agents:
- Calculate total revenue.
- Set commission rates for each partner level.
- Calculate the commission value to be paid to the rewriting partner.
- Helps manage sales campaigns more effectively.
Manage orders and quotes
- Order management: Create and manage orders, update order status, process order cancellation requests and change order information.
- Quote management: Create new quotes, selling prices, customer information and delivery conditions. At the same time, track price quotes and support converting quotes into orders if the customer agrees to buy.
Manage sales and promotion campaigns
- Sales campaign management:
- Allows management of sales campaigns, from planning to evaluating results.
- Helps businesses manage professional sales activities and devise more effective sales strategies.
- Promotion management:Quản lý khuyến mãi:
- Create and manage promotions.
- Create discounts for customers.
Manage taxes and selling costs
- Set up tax information and tax rates for different sold service items.
- Minimize the possibility of errors and save time entering tax data in each invoice.
- Provide detailed reports on sales, profits, number of products sold, and order trends.
- Keep track of customer debt details.
- Provide potential customer information through sales reports.
- Manage sales and allocate KPIs to each appropriate department.
Report customer credit balance
- Accounting staff and managers can easily track the balance of orders that customers have deposited.
- Track customer invoices that have been paid each time.