The payroll module is where salary expenses, including detailed information on salaries and taxes that employees must contribute, are comprehensively displayed. Additionally, this module assists in managing compensation packages or benefits that each employee receives in a detailed and systematic manner. It provides a system to efficiently administer the payroll structure, as well as handling reimbursements or benefit packages for each employee.
Salary Disbursement Management
- The system will manage salary disbursements for employees, starting from setting up the payroll process, which includes declaring salary component data, salary structures, and payroll periods. Salary structures are allocated to each employee, making payroll and disbursement processes easy. All disbursement transactions will be recorded as journal entries in the accounting subsystem.
- The system provides visual reports on the list of salary levels, statistics on salary disbursements based on payment methods. Reports can be flexibly customized according to user needs.
Automated Payroll Calculation
- All salary parameters (basic salary, salary coefficients, insurance coefficients, tax coefficients, etc.) are designed and declared flexibly, allowing users to update them when changes occur during software usage.
- Declaration of salary calculation formulas for each employee is also supported, with flexible formula declarations to match the actual salary calculation methods in each unit.
- The system allows for bonus calculation for each employee.
Tax and Benefits Management
- The system calculates salaries, allowances, social insurance and health insurance, income tax for employees, and automatically accounts for these amounts by department corresponding to various fee items.
- It generates reports on salary, payroll, salary advance, income statements, detailed personal income tax statements, personal income tax declarations, and taxable income lists.
- All types of personal income tax are declared and allocated to each employee. If an employee has tax exemptions, they will also be calculated here. Additionally, benefit items such as birthdays or special occasions can be easily declared, and expense vouchers can be created.