The quality module is a subsystem within DraERP software that helps monitor all the activities and tasks required to maintain the desired level of excellence in projects. The quality module helps manage quality goals, processes, feedback and assessments.
Goal – Process
- Manage quality targets and the frequency set for them. If frequency is set, quality review documents will be automatically generated periodically. As a result, realistic performance measures can be maintained.
- Quality procedures are standard operating procedures (SOPs), used as reference documents to perform routine actions.
- Quality processes can be used within quality objectives.
The quality process can be visually represented as a tree for easy organization and navigation.
- Manage quality feedback: information that customers express about their satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the product or service you provide.
- Reports provide feedback on quality to help managers control timelines so that the steps in the proposed process are guaranteed to be completed.
- Manage the quality of meetings and update key programs and information for relevant members.
- Minutes (summaries) of these meetings will include discussion of the various quality assessments.
- Quality assessment is used to check whether all the objectives of the quality objective have been achieved.
- Quality actions are taken on quality assessments to correct unsatisfactory results or prevent them from occurring.