The lending module is a subsystem within the DraERP software that supports customers in efficiently managing loans. This module allows customers to oversee various types of loans, manage loan contracts, and assess collateral assets to minimize risks for banks or financial institutions.
- The loan management feature in DraERP helps you accurately oversee your loans, from applying for a loan to its completion. You can easily track disbursements, repayments, and gather information on whether loans are secured by collateral assets.
- Additionally, DraERP provides features such as cumulative interest calculations and various management tools, allowing you to professionally and efficiently manage the lending process.
- Supporting customers in tracking the loan process from disbursement to repayment and debt clearance for all parties involved.
- Managing the disbursement status based on the amount and details of disbursement to monitor the status of loan capital disbursement.
- Handling repayment status by reporting on the situation of loans and the status of collateral securing the loans.
Disbursement and Repayment
- After the loan is approved, the loan amount will be prepared and ready for disbursement.
- When the disbursement process is carried out, the system will automatically generate a disbursement journal entry to record information related to that loan.
- When a loan is registered as secured, the customer will need to pledge certain types of assets to secure that loan.
- This collateral will be managed by the system, determining the actual collateral amount to be held against the loan to protect the interests of the lender.