The warehouse management module is a subsystem in DraERP software that helps companies manage and control daily warehouse operations, from the moment goods and materials enter the warehouse to the moment they leave.
Manage product and prices
- Item information management: DraERP provides users with detailed information about items. Users can track information about item description, product code, item type, price and production history, along with series coding and barcode lookup functions to help look up location, Warranty, expiration date and other information of the item. At the same time, the software also manages items that use multiple units of measurement and sets up conversions between different units of measurement for an item.
- Manage item prices: managers can monitor and compare the price of an item from many suppliers through each import. Detailed report on variations of goods: management, looking at this report, can clearly grasp how many variations the item has in terms of attributes, size, color, pattern…
Inventory management and import and export of products
- Inventory management: Users can track the amount of inventory, the storage time of each item, the value of inventory and evaluate in detail the quantity of goods that need to be ordered to ensure stock availability. Inventory is always at optimal levels. Provides the actual value of inventory after each import and export transaction, helping to avoid inventory shortages by automatically creating purchase requests when inventory reaches a certain amount.
- Managing import and export of goods: DraERP provides features and reports to help manage import and export of goods easily, with each import or export operation into the system warehouse helping users store documents and history. through Goods Delivery Receipt and Goods Receipt.
Management of measurement and quality control units
- Management of units of measurement: DraERP allows users to create custom units of measurement to suit the specific requirements of the industry, from which the system helps users calculate quantities or convert quantities for each ingredient. Products.
- Quality control management: The warehouse module provides quality control management features, making it easier to ensure the quality of goods in the warehouse through the out-of-shipment status reporting feature row. Users can manage information about the goods quality inspection process and quality inspection results.
- The warehouse module provides reporting and statistics features, making it easier to track and analyze warehouse information. Users can view reports on the number of goods in the warehouse, the number of imported and exported goods, the number of goods in inventory and warehouse operating efficiency indicators.
High connectivity and integration capabilities
- The warehouse module links to the sales and purchasing modules. When goods are purchased or sold, the quantity of goods in the warehouse will automatically update. In addition, goods in the warehouse can be classified according to fixed assets or tools. Calculate depreciation as well as track depreciation costs and record them in accounting books.