The Website module allows businesses to create their own websites that link data with the software system. Businesses can create blogs or even more, sales websites with shopping carts. In addition, businesses can automatically write their own website by writing code on the software.
- Website settings allow businesses to create websites here, by:
- DraERP offers advanced theme creation capabilities to customize the look and feel of your website. And make it fit your brand.
- DraERP can provide you with a redirection system. To move between web pages according to your wishes.
- DraERP allows creating a series of blogs displayed on the website. And display them on the website.
- Site-related settings. For example, landing pages and site-wide themes can be configured here.
- A blog is a great way to share your thoughts about your business. It helps customers promptly update news related to your business.
- Create and manage forums: set up and manage forums. Aims to build loyal customers in the business’s product and service community.
- Create and manage blogs: help businesses easily develop, post, and manage article content. And sharing on social networks allows management and retrieval when customers visit.
- DraERP can display one or more inventory items on the website. And create a shopping cart feature for the sales website.
- Allow customers to select and purchase those items.
- Employees can manage sales invoices, sales projects, and shipping…..
- Allows store owners to manage inventory and fees for each item. Or request a purchase.